Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sports Banquet

                                                                         Softball Award. Coach called my "Black out"
Volleyball Award- Was know for being on the floor
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I  will NEVER forget school softball. It might have been stressful for me but I really did enjoy it. I am ready for club softball now!! We start practicing this weekend on Saturday. SWEET! I'm totally out of shape my coach said that she always has someone throw up on the first practice so she said to start running. I'm thinking in my head. "that one person that throws up is going to be me, what a good impression to the coaches and players.) I try running a down the loop in my neighborhood without stopping. Yea I can't do it!! I give up on distance I'm going for speed(:










0 comments: