Sunday, May 16, 2010

FUN FUN FUN!

This weekend has been so much fun. Friday i went to Brits graduation up in Globe.WOW!  Brit had the largest graduating classes in history. (: I had more fun laughing with her friends who I was sitting by then anything. Sorry Brit the graduation took FOREVER. People talk and talk and talk and never stop talkingg! I hate that. Well then after graduation we went to go get Mexican food, shared more laughter with each other. Gosh i just love my cousins and there friends. They are hilarious and entertaining as well. We went to Wal-Mart at 12 am! It was soo amazing there was NO ONE THERE AT ALL. Every time I go its crowed and lines are to long, well I consider long lines when you have to wait in line.Ha. We got some movie there and then checked out and left. Once we got back to the apartments they put in the movie and I was out. The next morning it was My cousins 23rd Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM! She got the lovely present of driving home all day with the bed of the truck filled with Brits and Cody's stuff from their apartments. The Car ride was fun and funny Taylor learned not to sit behind me in the car and not to make the same face as me when the window is down because ill show her what is in my mouth and then the wind will take the water out of my mouth and blow on her. hahaha it was so funny. 

On Sunday I had my first Hostshots practice. I made it though the whole practice without throwing up, I almost did but thank god I didn't. The team is really good and I like it. I think this is going to be a good season and were are going to do good. My first tournament is this weekend the 22nd and 23rd here in Phx, AZ. If you want to come I will post the schedule on here as soon as i find out. But  I am positive that this season and this group of girls will be the team to beat. We has fast speed and good hitters. I hope you can come to my tournament this weekend.

0 comments: