Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bestfriends & Sister

Katie Larson<3
I love you girl! haha we have so much fun together! You make me laugh every day and we make jokes about people behind there backs! Were such great people aren't we? science class has been sooo much fun with you i don't think i could ever work with someone that doesn't have a sense of humor in them! It's just not fun!

<3 SISTER <3

Yepp, she is my sister! i have 2 families and they both are there to support me! LARYSSA DANIELLE FERNANDEZ<3... Where do I start? there is soo much that i know about you  I probably know more then your own mother does(; but what the heck! ha Laryssa I love you girl. You know that, we have been through a lot together in the past 3 years we have known each other! We have gotten in to fights over some stupid little thing, we have stolen friends from each other, not talk to each other for 30 sec. All those mean things I have said to you, all the mean things you have said to me,  I take ever single one of those comment back. I hate when we get into fights it just makes me mad how we get into fights. I say mean things sometimes but I don't mean them... I  love you Laryssa and i never want to lose my left side (you). : D

0 comments: