Saturday, May 8, 2010

2 weeks and 4 days!

from tomorrow I have 2 weeks and 4 days left of school! I cant wait! I want summer to be here NOW! well today was a boring day stayed home ALL DAY and cleaned my room. Planed out how i am going to redo my room. Yet to figure out if it will work but its the way I think I want my room. But knowing me I will end up changing it around. painting my walls this summer and maybe getting wood in my room :D. Its going to look good.

Tomorrow is Mothers Day and I haven't got anything for my mother. I wrote her a letter thanking her from what she has done for me and how much i love her. The only reason i wrote that is because i had to write 3 letters on the last 1/2 day we had and one had to be to someone that you  wanted to thank and supported you though the school year. I choose my Mom because she really did! I LOVE YOU MOM! *HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!* Going to see Patrick the goat tomorrow at my Aunts house. What is better then asking for a goat for mothers day to eat your weeds in your back yard/lots? NOTHING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  SOFTBALL!

Softball soon! I can't wait. I am on a new team "AZ Hotshots". I have only met the coaches they seem pretty cool, but look like they can be strict. I know a few girls on the team also. This is the team to be on if you want to go to college to play softball, that's what I head and I'm sure it that is true because i guess 2-3 girls on the team are already signed (already have a scholarship to a college). Here is my schedule: (Tournament name, Dates, Location)
      • Brest Cancer Awareness          May 22nd-23rd          Phoenix, AZ 
      • Surf City Showcase                  June 5th-6th           Huntington Beach, CA
      • Las Vegas Showcase                June 12th-13th           Las Vegas, NV
      • Summer Breeze Invit.               June 19th-20th             Phoenix, AZ
      • Boulder Independence             June 29th- July 4th       Louisville,CO
      • Surf City Showcase                 July17th- 18th          Huntington Beach, CA
      • Best of the West                      July 24th- 25th              Prescott, Az
      • Premier Cup Nationals             Aug9th- 14th           Huntington Beach, CA
 Don't have much free time. With the open weekends I have, I have softball practice on Saturdays! Also for softball I heard that we have to run 3 miles this summer! I need to get back into shape fast. I cant run for distance, speed is my thing not distance. oh well, I have to do it and it will be good for me.






0 comments: